Well below are the 50 cool messages you can share right away on whatsapp, simply select and copy the text and share it up.

  • Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
  • I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
  • I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.
  • The funniest thing in class is when the teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.
  • I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
  • Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
  •  can't WhatsApp,only calls !
  • I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.
  • Distance is suck... My room is so far away from kitchen :-/
  •  I am not virgin, My life f**ks me everyday.
  • I Was Born Cool but Global Warming Made Me Hot.
  •  If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand 24x7 :-P 
  •  Read books instead of reading my status!
  •  Available when get WiFi Network !!
  • The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.
  • Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.
  • It's funny how all trust goes away when you can't find the remote. ''Are you sitting on the remote?'' No. ''Stand up''.
  • Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.
  • When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.
  • Everything i wannt is either Illegal, Immortal, Impossible or Expensive.!😏
  • Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!E
  • Even God Makes Mistakes. I Mean... Just Look At Yourself.|
  • God is really creative, i mean...just look at me.
  • May I go to the toilet = I'm fucking bored.
  • When I drink alcohol... Everyone says I'm alcoholic. But... When I drink Fanta.. No one says I'm fantastic.
  • Why do parents get so upset about little things like goddamn I left a plate in the sink not a dead body.
  • Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
  • They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.
  • That moment when a question on a test is so hard that even your inner voice is like "Fuck this shit lets work at McDonald's".
  • Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').
  • Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.
ALSO READ 

How to get WhatsApp calling feature

  • I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
  • I've found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?
  • I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.
  • I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
  • When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
  • The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.
  • One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.
  • Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.
  • Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
  • I`m jealous of my parents, i`ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

Also Read

  • Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
  • The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
  • People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.
  • When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
  • The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
  • I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
  • I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
  • Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have been finished 10 minutes ago?
  • Please unplug your earphone at the moment when you fart. its pretty safe.
  • Money can’t buy happiness, but it pays for internet, which is pretty much the same thing.
  • I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.
  • The funniest thing in class is when the teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.
  • The annoying moment when the TV commercials are so long that you forget what you’re watching.
  • Remember, there are two words in life that will open a lot of doors for you. Push and Pull.
  • If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.
  • I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
  • Those who say money can’t buy happiness are shopping at the wrong places.
  • ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
  • Oooooh, thats a bit too harsh. Let me put a `lol` at the end of it.
  • Dear iPhone,  You're piece of shut.
  • I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
  • Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.
  • When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.
  • Taking revenge is wrong...very very wrong.. But very very fun.152. Hey there ! WhatsApp is using me .
  • My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
  • Hey there! be there.
  •  I may be wrong… but i Doubt it !!!
  •  Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
  • Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
  •  Person you love is 72.8% water.
  • My favorite kind of people are the relatives who give money when they leave. :D
  •  can't WhatsApp,only calls !
  • Hey there! I am using Hamam soap !
  • Cant walk... vehicles only..!
  •  Stop ! Status under construction :D
  • Smile today, cry tomorrow. Read this everyday!
  •  Hey WhatsApp, I'm using you!
  •  If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand 24x7 :-P 
  •  Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas !!
  • Space available for advertisement.:-p
  •  I learn from the mistakes of others......to whom I have given advice to.
  •  Let Fools Chase The World.. I only want you ;)
  •  the first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest. :P
  •  Pillow is my best hair stylist - Waiting for better tomorrow!(bell symbol) Engineering
  •  Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire:-D
  •  Hey there! You're using WhatsApp!
  •  Read books instead of reading my status!
  •  Available when get WiFi Network !!
  • Distance is suck... My room is so far away from kitchen :-/
  •  I hope Karma slaps you in the face before i do.!!
  • I'm too busy right now, can i ignore you some other time?
  • Hey there! WhatsApp is using my Internet Data Balance :D
  •  Don’t drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
  • Hey there! I'm using cocaine :D
  • I love to walk in fog, Because nobody knows i am smoking.
  •  Roses are red Sky is blue ..Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two !!!
  •  Yes , I m single , & You've to be damn beautiful to change it.;)
  • I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.
  •  Of course I’m not perfect; there’s a crack in my ass!
  • When I write Etc., it means End of Thinking Capacity :D
  • I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i'm God.
  •  I am not virgin, My life f**ks me everyday.
  • I Was Born Cool but Global Warming Made Me Hot.
  •  Sorry about those messages that I sent you last night, my WhatsApp was drunk.
  • Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite
  •  Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
  •  Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words. :D
  • I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.
  • Some people are alive only, Because it’s illegal to kill them.
  •  Real men stay dedicated to only one girl
  • Not every goodbye is painful like a ”goodbye class” from teacher!!
So, these are  Best Ever Whatsapp Status as we promised they are short, cool, funny,crazy, for love, some of them is about attitude, about life ! Now you can set new Whatsapp status every day till next 3-4 months, If you know what i mean :D ! If you enjoyed above statuses then don't forget to share it with your friends !

Post a Comment

  1. 3rd one is best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mast hai dude... vah bhai vah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sorry I was his biggest mistake while he was the BEST thing to ever happen to me.
    "The heart was made to be broken." BreakUp Quotes

    ReplyDelete

 
Top